Thursday 30 January 2014

MONOTHEISM AGAINST POLYTHEISM: THE EVIDENCES

The good pastor didn't give up in order to convince the unbelieving woman about the existence of God. He had chosen an amazing landscape for that: and endless prairie where Nature had no limits.

"Rely on me, my friend, you can believe in what you don't see", said the priest in a cloying voice.

"I can't, really. I just believe in what I see. That's why I am not monotheist, but polytheist".

"How come?", the pastor was astonished. "You mean, you've ever experienced more than one god?"

"Exactly. As a matter of fact, I've already come across dozens of them..."

The pastor could not believe his ears. For a while he thought she was making fun of him, but he refused to believe it, so he asked:

"Please, explain it to me".

"It's quite simple. The social networks are plenty of gods and goddesses. And they are continuously showing themselves off over there... Haven't you noticed it?"


Frantz Ferentz, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment