Thursday 31 October 2013

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

In the middle of the briefing, the serious man sitting by me wearing a necktie and totally self-confident turned his head and stared at me serioulsy. He intended to express his disagreement with my previous words, so he said very politely:

"Excuse me, sir. Correct me if I'm wrong..."

As soon as he pronounced the last sentence, I didn't let him finish. I just fulfilled his wish. So I caught his assymmetrical head among my hands and twisted and shook it till a crack sounded somewhere in his neck. Then I told him:

"Now you're corrected sir. Now your head is straight".

He didn't reply. Maybe he had changed his mind about what I had previously said. Who knows. Anyway I always like to please people's wishes. It makes me feel good.

Frantz Ferentz, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment